Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Whew!  Happy New Year, Folks! 

What a busy and fast holiday season, ...hope yours was fantastic!  For me, the break was much-needed, and I finally caught up on SLEEP!  Eight hours per night for a week straight re-charged me like I never expected (and really need to make a habit of!!!)  New vim and vigor for the biz, new ideas brimming, and a feeling of optimism for the year bursting forth!  I received many gifts of books I hungrily scarfed up, too, and that always feeds my soul!  If you are a creative type, might I suggest:

Walking In This World by Julia Cameron
(And for artists....)
Color & Light by James Gurney

I always feel guilty taking my end of year break because orders pile-up, ...but when I realize how much better I feel in getting that break, I know it's well-worth it!  We all need to step back now and then....focus on family and fun!  Hope you got to, as well!

For those of you who placed orders during our break, we're on it this week and will get those shipped ASAP!! 

BTW....looky what Santa brought me!  I named her Ruby!  And she flies like the wind!  And yes, that *IS* a Rudolph-The-Red-Nosed-Reindeer hood ornament and he plays the tune as well as has a spinning nose!  So if you happen to be in San Diego and think you see a red blur go by, hear a Xmas tune whizzing past, it just may be me zipping by, stretching my fairy wings!  Whoo-hooo!  Ruby's been getting a real work-out! 



We are back in business!  We've received some inquiries about the holiday line of soaps....yes they are still available till in-stock varieties run out! 

Blessings on your January!

Goethe told us: "Whatever you think you can do, begin it, because action has magic, grace and power in it." 

~Carol :)

2 comments:

Sinderella's Studio said... [Reply to comment]

LOVE THE BIKE!!!!!!!!! I shall add your books to my list - I had just written down Creative Life by Julia Cameron...must need to get!!
cheers - to rest and renewal!
dana

carolochs said... [Reply to comment]

@Sinderella Studio Designs

Hi Sin.....Yes...I would consider this book a "must read"! :) ~Carol