Monday, March 21, 2011

Springing forth on a freshly washed Monday......

Well heck, you'd never know it was Spring (butterflies & sunshine) to see our current weather (rain and more rain)!  We was a STORMIN' last night!  Whew!  Hopefully all that rain and wind washed remnant Japanese radiation away from CA. Took me a half hour last night just to take down all my wind chimes....did I mention I'm a windchime freak?  I only took them down because our neighbors get annoyed with all the chiming.  (Party poopahs!)

*I* think it's magical music! 


Last night I went to bed after watching the news (Libya, Japan, and on and on), thinking the world was about to blow-up......I'm on serious news/disaster/fighting overload!  Vowing to keep the news off today, if only to regain some inner peace and equilibrium!
Off to pick out the most frivolous, silly, funny DVD's I can find to watch while I toil in the workshop today.  For soap is best made when the soapmaker is in a happy frame of mind!  It's about the intentions, ya know! It ALL gets stirred in!  

Good Monday, to y'all!
~Carol 

4 comments:

Sinderella's Studio said... [Reply to comment]

agreed... don't you totally respect the behavior and attitude of the Japanese people though!
happy movie watching!!! Rent Jamacian bobsled or whatever it is called with John Candy... how can you not laugh with him!

Wall of Peace said... [Reply to comment]

I let Jon Stewart give me a giggle about some of the news last night then went to sleep with a smile. Like you I've got to take a break from some of the scary news for a day. Not surprised you and I are on the same page. Today is my day off from world news. Going to focus on new art and let positive energy flow.....
I can feel you being creative Carol. And say You Go Girl!!!

sending love always,
Bri

carolochs said... [Reply to comment]

@Sinderella Studio Designs
Hi Sin.....I DO respect and am amazed at how gracious the Japanese are being in the face of disaster! Holy Cow! I wonder if all their kids are well-behaved, too? lol!

I love that movie "Cool Runnings"....anything John Candy! "Planes, Trains & Automobiles" is one of my all-time favs......"That isn't a pillow!"--LOL!

carolochs said... [Reply to comment]

@Wall of Peace
I LUV Jon Stewart.....cracks.me.up! :))))))

Yea...some days the news just gets to me and I seriously have to back away from the horror for awhile. Creating gets my balance back and focus realigned.

(Checking out your Wall of Peace project....) :)

Have a great day! Luv ya....