Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quick Production Update....

Quick Production Update....

Orders placed in the last week, I've likely already emailed you to let you know estimated ship dates. Well, um, I apologize, but it's going to be delayed by a few days most likely.  I've been nursing an extremely ill four-legged furry child, my pup Codie, and have not been able to work the last couple days.  But hopefully getting back to some organization tomorrow!  If any of you have orders that are for gifts and you have a strict need-by date, please email and let me know faescribbles@aol.com.  And again....I'm sorry for the delay.  Duty calls et al....

Sincerely,
~Carol

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Carol, I'm so sorry to hear Codie is so ill. :( I hope Codie gets better soon.

carolochs said... [Reply to comment]

@April

Thanks, April! :)