Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where did the week go? Of yea...don't remind me....

Howdy Folks.....

Percolatin' along with new soaps we're testing! 

Want to remind everyone that if you're on a tight budget, but still want to enjoy the goodness of handmade soap, consider our White Elephant Soap Scraps (by the lb./$15)!  And my "lbs." are generally more than a lb.!    I've been clearing off soap shelves of odd end pieces, so we've got a bunch! 

 We also have a ton of soap trimmings!  So if you like the idea of rolling your own soap balls, we've got the makin's!  You just place trimmings in a bowl, pour hot water over them, let them soften for about 3-5 minutes (no longer or the soap will dissolve!) and then roll into a soap ball!  Voila!  Our trimmings are a hodgepodge of all kinds of soap though so it won't be trimmings all-of-one-kind.  But that makes it fun!  Calico soap!  Specify when you order (in the notes section of the cart) that you want "trimmings" if you want trimmings...otherwise you will get the odd end pieces.  And in the process, I'll get neater soap shelves!  :)


(A special thank you to my great friends - you know who you are - who have been there through a tough time for me.  Love ya, and work is my best therapy!  Thank God for SOAP!  It washes the spirit as well as the body, eh?) 

TTYL.....

simplysoap(at)aol.com

~Carol

0 comments: