Thursday, February 26, 2015

Most Biz's Do Not Run on The Strength of ONE Only.....

Husband David and I. 
I like to give credit where credit is due, and sometimes supportive spouses/partners don't get nearly the recognition they truly deserve! I couldn't do all that I do as a business without his support, inspiration, and help in SO very many ways--especially his business expertise he shares (business owner himself)....or maybe I *could* do it all on my own, but it wouldn't be nearly so enjoyable! We don't always see eye-to-eye on absolutely everything, and there's intricacies to his biz that don't exactly apply to mine, but I always value his perspectives and take them very closely to heart. Our differences are the two balancing halves that make a more interesting whole. And when it's been a long, hard day and I'm still packing soap orders into the late hours, or I'm compelled to finish one more part of a painting...he jumps in automatically, says "Do what you need to do!", he feeds the critters, gets dinner ready....seriously, the best sort of team-playing....my work as important and valued as his.
So here's to all the great partners in crime, biz, life & passion! They make it all so worth the hard work! Thank you! ~Carol


0 comments: