Saturday, February 9, 2008

Is winter finally thawing? Time for handmade spring soap!

We got warm! Perhaps that is a misnomer, but San Diego is acting like, well ....SAN DIEGO again...at least for the day! The warm sun has me all ready to pack away the fleece, drag out the tank tops, and shoosh the cold away for the season with a big seeyalaterBYE!....AND it's also got me thinking about what handmade soaps to add for Spring! If you have favorite scents you'd like to see offered, I'd love to hear about it! Shoot me an e-mail at: simplysoap@aol.com THANKS!

We're also getting a LOT of requests to offer our very popular Wylde Faerie Soaps for private labeling to retailers. A great opportunity for fellow fairy/fantasy artists to sell our faerie soaps on yoru site or at shows with YOUR art on them! I'm thinking about it, and if I get significantly more feedback on that...I may just do so. Convince me one way or the other with your opinion! simplysoap@aol.com

0 comments: