Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Out Of Her Shell"

This open edition print can be viewed larger and purchased at http://www.wildoaksart.com/OutOfHerShell.htm
Thanks for viewing!
We all clam-up at times, hide from the world, are reluctant to show our true selves...but oh, the buoyant lightness of being when we come out of our shell!
Just finished this piece for the Ocean Fantasies Art Show over at FAE Forum!
------------------------------------------
I just finished a rather large soap order that had my nose to the grindstone--no nose left!, plus website techie problems that had me pulling my hair out.....I'm way behind on journaling.
But a quick hullo for now and more soon...including that soap sale I promised!
~Carol

2 comments:

Susan Rodio Art said... [Reply to comment]

She is so wonderful Carol! I love that she is emerging from the shell like that, very cool!

Julia Guthrie said... [Reply to comment]

She's gorgeous Carol!