Thursday, September 23, 2010

Awesomacious!

(For all of you who hate that word "awesome", this is one better)

1. awesomacious
def.: extremely or ultimately better than the usual, regular, or normal; greater than the state of being awesome.

There are people you are gifted to have enter your life, or you stumble upon, ...and you know it, you just KNOW IT!  Your internal baraometer feels it.  *CLICK!* It can be their personality, their natural talents or gifts, their intuitive cognition, their ability to relate or connect, or any of a gazillion combos of things about them.  But they just are awesomacious to you, and you know you will know them forever. 

I know this.  And I feel really lucky to have peoples like this in my life. 

My suggestion for the day?  Look around yourself and tell those awesomacious people in your life that they ARE!  Don't wait for their birthday, or Christmas, or some special occasion.  Do it NOW!  Today!  For all you know, either of you could be gone tomorrow...so don't waste the chance!  Make their day and remind them how important & valued & magical personal relationships are to you!

Go on now...git!  :)

Love,
~Carol

1 comments:

Sinderella's Studio said... [Reply to comment]

Never wait to tell someone how much they mean to you! agreed. Worked in an emergency room for 9 years - life is short - that reality was made very clear to me at that time in my life. I try to remind myself of that when I feel that I am taking things for granted.
cheers, dana