Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was glorious, as usual!
All three of my kids (26, 22, 20) were home for at least awhile, which is always fun....and amazing to me if we manage to get all three, at one location, ...at one time!  Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of them because I got so busy handing out candy and running patrol on who was coming up the sidewalk (he was blind in that giant head with tiny eye holes!) so I could warn the dragon whether to "be scary" or "be friendly", depending on the size of children approaching! Don't want to give nightmares to the wee ones!  We had quite a batch of trick-or-treaters!

This is Dragon Dave, Witchy Me, and my Mom dressed up as a gypsy....in the dragon's foggy lair.

Dragon Dave 


Me, kissing my pet dragon.....I just love old, scaly guys.....with BIG TEETH! 
(...wish I'd gotten video of The Dragon dancing to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller')

(And I'm sure my neighbors' wish they got video of me riding my broom as I ran the dogs up the street for their nightly run, when all the trick-or-treaters were done for the night.  But if it's not on video, it's not evidence of insanity....rrrright?)

Now.....I need to pack 10 boxes of Halloween props away and get back to WORK! 
Happy Monday and All Souls Day...thinking of my favorite souls!!!

  ~Carol

1 comments:

Zoe said... [Reply to comment]

Happy Halloween, looks like you had great fun, the dragon is just amazing.

from
Zoe