Monday, November 15, 2010

November Busyness!

Yup...it's November, alright!  How do I know?  Cuz I eat, breathe and sleep SOAP seven days a week!  LOL!   Despite it being my busiest season, the mad scientist in me *always* savors and enjoys the simple joy of making soap! Who can resist the sight and smell of these freshly-poured lovelies?  And just wait until they are cured and ready to lather-up!

(Beneath The Sea Salt Soap, Vanilla Oatmeal Soap, Jasmine Orange Blossom Soap)

I can't complain about working weekends too much when I have my own personal guitar minstrel serenading me on the back patio as I toil in the workshop.....is he cute, or what? 


And then to come into the house at the end of a long day of concocting and stirring, and realize he's made a candlelight dinner for us!  Um.....


Nope...work's not so bad! 

Happy November!
~Carol

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awww!! That was so sweet of David!! :D What a lovely romantic and thoughtful thing to do for you after working so hard in the soap shop all day! :)))))

carolochs said... [Reply to comment]

@April
Thank you April...yup, he's a keeper! I am blessed!

Samantha Marshall said... [Reply to comment]

That is lovely!!!!

Zoe said... [Reply to comment]

that soap looks and sounds amazing! and the days seemed to turn out pretty good to sounds like a an ideal day :)