Friday, December 10, 2010


Hi Everyone, and Merry Christmas!


We are now officially on our year-end break, which is a bit of a misnomer. We'll be working our elfy lil' hands to the bone at least through the next week processing existing backlogged orders! And THEN we can take a much-needed, collapse-y break! I'm already anticipating that long winter's nap the first day I'm really completely caught up! But of course, in truth,I'll be so excited about Xmas preparations, I won't be able to sleep! *wink*

You can continue to place orders till we return Jan. 3rd, however fulfillment of those orders will likely not take place till Jan. Gift Certificate orders WILL be fulfilled right up to Christmas! So if you're running late on Xmas shopping yet want to deliver a really cool gift ANYONE will love...you've got us here to fire off that Gift Certificate to your gift recipient's email addy!

Every year, I never cease to be amazed and deeply appreciative of all my wonderful customers who allow me to keep doing what I love....THANK YOU!

Very best holiday wishes to you & yours, and much hope for a healthy, prosperous, and magical new year!

Love,
~Carol

0 comments: