Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blog Post Frequency? Opinions?

To anyone who wants to respond.......

Any opinions on what's a happy balance on how often to post/read blog updates???

I was recently going through my own blog reading list, weeding out some dead blogs, making sure I kept ones who post often, because, personally, I LIKE bloggers who blog frequently and with new stuff!  Since I started getting active with this blog, I've had a couple emails from folks saying they are glad to see me gittin' busy wit it again...and I got an unsubscribe saying "Too many updates!"

Just curious what is generally considered a happy-average.......???  I don't want to OD anyone, nor fall off radar......THOUGHTS?  :))))))))))))))
Thanks!

~Carol

2 comments:

Kristin Aquariann said... [Reply to comment]

Good question, Carol! I just added an email subscription option to my own blog, but I myself use the Blogger Dashboard to keep up with my favorite blogs. Updating at least 3 times a week is ideal for me - but the daily blogs are the ones that usually rake in the big traffic.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I agree with aquariann. I think the people that blog daily have a much better return in traffic, but I think at the very least every other day is a good goal to shoot for too.