Thursday, October 14, 2010

Practical Magic Blog Party Follow-Up!

I was the lucky winner of a drawing from the Practical Magic Blog Party and won the following from Caya Papaya, whose blog is located at: http://caya-papaya.blogspot.com/!  THANK YOU Caya Papaya!
The quality of Deann's work is stellar, attention to detail evident in everything she creates, right down to the back of her ornaments & business card tag!

Deann sent me these BEAUTIFUL glass ornaments that represent Gillian and Sally (from Practical Magic).  I will truly cherish these, Deann!   Thanks again! ~Carol





3 comments:

Samantha Marshall said... [Reply to comment]

Congratulations-they're beautiful!!!!

Deann LMFT said... [Reply to comment]

I am so happy they made their way to you safely! I am so glad that you like them. Thanks for visiting me and entering my little contest...And thanks for the sweet pictures and write up:-)

Sinderella's Studio said... [Reply to comment]

awesome work! Lucky you.